Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Office of Operations, Security, and Preparedness
Office of Operations, Security, and Preparedness
What is an insider threat?
The Veterans Affairs Insider Threat Program Awareness and Reporting Tool is now available
Please visit the the following page to learn more.
You served your nation with honor. Now, let VA serve you.
VA offers benefits that can improve the lives of Veterans and their families. Some benefits may also be available to active-duty Servicemembers.
Whistleblower Rights and Protections
Whistleblower disclosures can save lives as well as billions of taxpayer dollars. VA takes whistleblower complaints seriously.
Learn More »
Veterans Affairs Insider Threat Program Awareness and Reporting Tool
To learn more about the Insider Threat and Awareness tool click here
To learn more about the Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card and how to obtain a VA Badge/PIV Credential Click Here
Office of Emergency Management
- Operations, & National Security Service (O&NSS)
- VA Integrated Operations Center (VAIOC)
- VA Disaster Assistance to Veterans Brochure For Printing instructions Click Here
Office of Security and Law Enforcement
Office of Identity, Credential and Access Management
- Security Investigations Center
- Access and Identity Management (AIM)
- Personnel Security and Credential Management (PSCM)
- Nationwide PIV Card Office Locations
- HSPD-12 – VA Internal Site – Stay up to date on the new PIV System
- VACO USAccess Scheduler - For PIV Card Appointments Only