Office of Operations, Security, and Preparedness
What is an insider threat?
The Veterans Affairs Insider Threat Program Awareness and Reporting Tool is now available
Please visit the the following page to learn more.
You served your nation with honor. Now, let VA serve you.
VA offers benefits that can improve the lives of Veterans and their families. Some benefits may also be available to active-duty Servicemembers.
Whistleblower Rights and Protections
Whistleblower disclosures can save lives as well as billions of taxpayer dollars. VA takes whistleblower complaints seriously.
Learn More »
"It's all about Veterans!"
Kevin T. Hanretta
Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Operations, Security, and Preparedness U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Veterans Affairs Insider Threat Program Awareness and Reporting Tool
To learn more about the Insider Threat and Awareness tool click here
Office of Emergency Management
- Operations, & National Security Service (O&NSS)
- VA Integrated Operations Center (VAIOC)
- VA Disaster Assistance to Veterans Brochure For Printing instructions Click Here
Office of Security and Law Enforcement
Office of Identity, Credential and Access Management
- Security Investigations Center
- Access and Identity Management (AIM)
- Personnel Security and Credential Management (PSCM)
- PIV Badge Office Locations